ARTICLE/PHOTOS: Nick Jonas: Family Fun Day!

FRI, 02 SEPTEMBER 2011 AT 4:30 PM

Nick Jonas gives a wave to the cameras while leaving Patys Restaurant with his family on Friday (September 2) in Toluca Lake, Calif.

The 18-year-old musician carried a bottle of sports drink as he walked with mom Denise and younger brother Frankie.

Nick just announced via Twitter that they have found the five finalists for the first Quaker Chewy Superstar Contest.

“We have our 5 finalists for the first Quaker Chewy superstar contest! Vote now!” Nick tweeted.

WHO ARE YOU VOTING FOR in the Quaker Chewy Superstar Contest?

VIEW PHOTOS ON JUST JARED JR. HERE!

SOURCE

HIGH QUALITY – Must be a registered user and logged in to view!

September 2nd, 2011 Author: Kimmy
Category: Article, Candids, Photos, Quaker Chewy Superstar

14 Responses to “ARTICLE/PHOTOS: Nick Jonas: Family Fun Day!”

1. judy semas says:

Where’s Delta?

2. Nati says:

Okay Judy, They’re not Siamese twins attached to the hip!! (As far as I know) they are entitled to do things separetly and not being together 24/7 (Those kinds of couples that do EVERYTHING trogether are kind of clingy, needy and sick if you ask me) Besides being separate gives them time to miss each other a little, all couples need that sometimes, Look at Kenielle. They are as close as anyone can be and Kevin does things without her sometimes (And people asking: Where’s Danielle? Are they having problems? etc. It’s just annoying and stupid)

So there you have it. Please don’t take this the wrong way. Thank u! bye bye! Love

3. Nicole says:

Nati, thank you for saying that! i agree. they don’t need to be together all the time just because they’re dating or are married.

4. katie says:

Iam so mad at her for saying ” just breath” about Joseph doing that suggestive video.Doesn’t she care!

5. Shelb says:

I’m not sure what’s gotten into Joe these days…Mr. and Mrs. Jonas raied their boys in a Christian household with strong Christian beliefs, and it’s sad to see them throwing their witness out the window. =(

6. katie says:

I don’t think it was that strong;look what she said!

7. Shelb says:

Haha I just looked back at her tweet and got confused for a second…I thought she said Justin Love! Oh goodness…xD Anyways, Katie, I’m not worried about Mrs. Jonas. It’s Joe and Nick I’m worried about. Mrs. Jonas probably didn’t mean anything suggestive by that tweet. But Joe’s video, on the other hand…hm. Gotta pray for him, right?

8. katie says:

Personally Shelb I love your heart,but I do think she meant it.The children are usually the spawn of the parents.I have not seen them grow up in THAT Godly a houshold.If they can go this far,[how do you think]

9. Shelb says:

Maybe. It’s hard to tell what a person means sometimes. Too bad, though, about Joe’s video. THAT was definitely suggestive. Can we say one-night stand?

10. katie says:

Iam sorry SHELB but I have seen to many things she has done that suggest that she doesn’t care.I know you want to think the best and Iam gratful,but I don’t think its true.Joseph would not just go off for no reason.

11. Nan says:

I don’t think it’s fair, right or Christian to make comments about a family’s belief system and a love of a mother based on 15 second clip of a music video.

I’m going to suggest people get a sense of humor just like their mother has and accept both Joe and Nick for who they are,that being human beings. If not, which is your right,then take your dollars elsewhere and purchases someone else’s music.

12. katie says:

Shut Up NAN its to bad you don’t have an opinion; but its true,your probably not a christian,so it doesn’t matter to you.

13. Shelb says:

Whoa whoa whoa! This is getting out of hand. I don’t know what Mrs. Jonas was implying (or if she even was) by her tweet, but it’s not something we need to argue about. I believe both Mr. and Mrs. Jonas loves and supports all of their sons and their different careers/pursuits. I don’t know how they feel about Joe’s suggestive video, but even if they are unpleased with his behavior, like all good parents, I’m sure they still love him and hope the best for him. Joe, just like Nick, is now a legal adult and can pretty much do what he wants. He should still honor them, but they no longer have any control over him. Let’s be kind to one another- this is so pathetic to get worked up over one little video or tweet. Concern is understandable, but let’s please not argue. It’s really not work it. =)

14. Nan says:

Shelb, you’re right.

And lesson learned for me, never commenting on here again.

Have a good day everyone.

Fan Sites Network - Privacy Policy - DMCA