The Jonas Brothers are some of the biggest pop-stars in the world. From TV, to movies, Grammy nominations and sold out tours, they’ve proven themselves to be some of the hardest working people in show business.
Now, the Jonas Brothers and Indaba Music want you to remix their newest single “Pom Poms.” March through this high energy track in your DAW and destroy the competition.
Apr 11 – May 7, 2013
May 7 – May 14, 2013
May 30, 2013
The Jonas Brothers are looking for remixes of their new single “Pom Poms.” Submit your remixes in any genre for a chance to win.
What You Need to Know to Enter
- You must use at least one of the provided audio stems to be eligible.
- Do not include any material that you do not have the legal right to exploit.
Rights Managment Details
- You may not sell your submission, nor may you post it on another website if it includes copyrighted material you do not own.
Grand Prize Winner
Chosen by the Judges from all of the submissions.
- A Fender FA100 signed by the Jonas Brothers
- Feature on the Jonas Brothers Facebook page
= Remix released as a free download to fans
Chosen by the Judges from all of the submissions
- Jonas Bothers merch pack
- Feature on the Jonas Brothers Facebook page
2 Popular Vote Winners
Chosen by the Judges from the 10 most voted submissions
- 1 year Pro membership to Indaba Music
How many submissions may I submit?
You may submit one production to this contest, so make sure to make it count!
Can I SPAM the discussion board?!?!
No! It’s meant for discussion. Posting about your entry is cool, but please be respectful of everyone who wants to talk about the contest and don’t post the same thing repeatedly. Please, use this as a guide – No Spam
How many audio files do I have to use?
You have to use at least one stem to be eligible to win the competition.
What tempo is “Pom Poms”? What key is it in?
“Pom Poms” is in the key of Ab minor at 148 BPM.
Can I use copyrighted samples in my submission?
No! Your submission must be made of the tracks provided and/or material for which you own the copyright or a license to use (such as a sample pack that you purchased and have a license for).
I’m new to mixing/producing and need some help!
If you need help and are using our online session console, check out our help section and online tutorials.
I don’t see my question here!
Please post a description of the problem on the discussion board and we’ll help you as best we can!
More information at the source.
Archive for the ‘Nick J Online Archive’ Category
We apologize for the lack of updates for the past few days (or even weeks), our education is put before this and it’s been really hectic trying to update while trying to balance school (+ a social life). We have some downtime to update due to Spring Break. Here are some update we caught up with. We haven’t updated the gallery much due to server issues but hopefully it gets fixed soon so we can add concert photos. But in the meantime, here are some links to candids, articles with videos/photos, and etc.
We just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas Eve, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I hope your time with family, friends, and your loves is filled with great joy and tons of good memories. Enjoy the rest of the year. Thank you once again for still supporting and helping keep Nick J Online alive. Here is to another amazing year!
-Kimmy, Emily, Arlene
I notice lately some photos we had were missing in the gallery. We have finally updated or added some things that weren’t there before. Check out the below the list of albums we fixed or added! Enjoy.
LIST OF ALBUMS ADDED OR EDITED:
• 2012 – Out at Acquaviva Restaurant in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico (Kevin) – 1/20
• 2012 – Out shopping in New York, NY (Joe) – 1/24 [HQ]
• 2012 – Leaving the hotel in New York, NY (Kevin and Joe) – 1/24
• 2012 – Out at the Adidas Store in Soho – 2/11
• 2012 – Leaving Milk Studios in New York (Joe) – 2/15
• 2012 – Out shopping in New York, NY (Nick) – 2/20
• 2012 – Arriving at The Al Hirschfeld Theater in New York (Nick) – 2/23
• 2012 – Out at The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Miami, FL (Kevin) – 2/26
• 2012 – Out shopping at The Hard Rock Hotel in Hollywood, FL (Kevin) – 2/26
• 2012 – Out in Miami Beach, FL (Joe) – 3/14
• 2012 – Leaving Sydney International Airport from Arrival Flight (Joe) – 3/28
• 2012 – Out at Pastis Restaurant in New York (Joe and Nick) – 4/13
• 2012 – Nick Jonas For People Magazine By G. Laub
• 2012 – Joe Jonas For Acuve 1-Day Campaign
• 2012 – Drama League Of New York “Musical Celebration Of Broadway” Benefit (Nick) – 2/6
• 2012 – Nick Jonas Hosts Kids Night On Broadway 2012 Pre-Theater Party (Nick) – 2/7
• 2012 – Jeremy Scott’s Launch at the ADIDAS store in Soho, NYC (Joe) – 2/11
• 2012 – MIU MIU hosts a screening of “The Woman Dress” at Cleveland Place, NY (Joe) – 2/14
• 2012 – Jeremy Scott’s Fall/Winter 2012 Fashion Show at Milk Studios in NYC (Joe) – 2/15
• 2012 – Jason Taylor Celebrity Golf Classic party at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel (Kevin) – 2/26
• 2012 – Jason Taylor Foundation Celebrity Golf Classic Tournament (Kevin And Nick) – 2/27
• 2012 – Victorias Secret Pink Nation Hosts Spring Break At The Shelborne (Joe) – 3/14
• 2012 – Jeffrey Fashion Cares 2012 At The Intrepid Aircraft Carrier In NY (Joe) – 3/26
• 2012 – Opening Of Marquee At The Star In Sydney (Joe) – 3/30
• 2012 – Coachella Music Festival Week 2 – Day 1 (Joe) – 4/20
• 2012 – Coachella Music Festival Week 2 – Day 2 (Joe) – 4/21
I’ve haven’t had time much this past week to update any upcoming news or articles due to Midterms/Exams. But here is a list of the latest news I missed on out! Check out!
Click the desired photo to see the full image set. For the HQ sets, make sure to log in first to the gallery with your account.
Hey NJO Visitors!
I haven’t done a little giveaway in awhile, so here we go! I made this cute little tote bag that says, “Je t’aime Nicholas” on it, that I am going to give away to one fan! Here are the basic rules of how to enter, make sure you follow ALL the steps or you will be disqualified or your entry doesn’t count.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. MUST BE FOLLOWING NICK J ONLINE ON TWITTER:
2. MUST JOIN AND PRESS “LOVE IT” ON THE NICK JONAS MY.OLOGY:
(If you are having trouble registering to my.ology.com, keep trying.)
That’s it! Good luck!
DEADLINE TO ENTER: Thursday, November 10, 2011 at 11:59pm PST.
The winner WILL BE contacted through twitter once the contest is over the following day. This contest is WORLDWIDE. Winner must make sure when contact to give me their valid name and address to ship to. No fake names, no fake addresses or no use of someone else’s name/address.
Thanks to our amazing friend, Artin over at Delta Daily, I have added 91 MQ (slightly) tagged outtakes of Nick Jonas’s Parade photo shoot from last year.
**MANDATORY CREDIT: Please DO NOT remove the NICKJONLINE.COM tags or if you do, please CREDIT/LINK BACK to the site because we paid for this set! Thank you and enjoy!**
There are two girls name Casey and Daniela who are looking for a girl they met at Nick Jonas’ performance at Bluesfest in Ottawa named Caitlin (were not sure how to spell it, maybe Kaitlyn, Caitlyn, Kaitlin?) from Peterborough who had her birthday that day. They asked me to post this information because they want to keep contact with you before the next Nick Jonas show on August 13th.
PLEASE CONTACT NICKJONLINE asap if that is you!
Nick Jonas admits that he is a big fan of “Glee”, therefore he wants a role in the popular musical drama series. While talking about co-writing Charice a song called “One Day” in an interview with MTV News, the youngest of the Jonas Brothers revealed that he would love to take part in the serial if there is a chance for it.
“Definitely a fan of the show [Glee]. I think anything that keeps music a part of popular culture is a great thing”, the 18-year-old star claimed. “As a music lover, I’m a big fan of it, especially because all of the songs are classics”, he added.
He then dished on his desire to play in the series, saying, “I know a lot of the people that produce the music for that show and I think they do a great job. So if there was a role for me that they thought would be cool, I’d love to do it.”
Previously, Nick has penned the Filipino songstress a track that has been launched in an Acuvue ad during an episode of “Glee”. And about the song, the ex-boyfriend of Selena Gomez explained, “I co-wrote the song while I was in Nashville, and it’s a cool song.”
Nick continued, “Basically, the agency came and said, ‘Hey we need a song with this lyric ['one day'] and if you could, fins a way to craft it’.” He added, “It was a really organic vibe that came from the songwriting session where we said, ‘If we can infuse this word here, that’d be cool’.”
Nick also shared that teaming up with Charice was an amazing experience. “The song just came to life then [and] working with Charice amazing. I flew to Boston to produce the song for her, and she was shooting a movie there, so it was kind of a fun experience. We had a great time”, he shared.
And not only that, he also praised the “Pyramid” chanteuse for her vocal talent. “The main thing about Charice that people really connect to… and kind of really lobe about her, is the fact that she is a normal girl and really shines because of her vocal talent. I was so blessed to produce her vocal. It’s amazing to see this big voice come out of her, especially on the song we did”, he said.
If you head over to the Les Miserables’ Official Facebook and look into The Official O2 Concert Photo Album, CLICK HERE, they have a new picture of Nick Jonas.
Thursday, December 23, 2010
The holiday season always bring out the giving heart in everyone, and this year Lady Gaga and Alicia Keys have been very generous.
According to the Do Something organization, the “Just Dance” diva is the biggest giver and has landed at the top of the Top 20 Celebs Gone Good chart.
Coming in at #2 is Ms. Keys, thanks to her overwhelming charity towards fighting HIV and AIDS treatment and prevention.
The celebrities who scored #3-#10 are- Taylor Swift, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore, Ellen DeGeneres, Nick Jonas, Matt Damon, Leonardo DiCaprio, Oprah Winfrey, and Justin Bieber.